TGIF!

So Lucky To Work For...
Lindley!  She is the most amazing boss ever!  I had an appointment yesterday with a doctor who has very inflexible scheduling.  Lindley came home early to not only relieve me from watching Cameron, but watched Levi for me as well!  Not only was she more than willing to, she actually offered!  Thank you SO MUCH for helping me.  You are the BEST!


Levi's Pick...
These books are on the bottom shelf of Cam's changing table.  When I take the babies in there Levi finds and pulls out the same book every time!  Lindley, can you tell which one is missing?

It's Goodnight Faces!  For some reason that tag/bookmark thing is very attractive!  Maybe he's already got that attention-to-detail trait going on.  We've already read this several times. Such a funny little man!


Our New Gear...
Since we are getting out more I started looking for a side-by-side lightweight stroller.  Luckily I found a decent one on clearance at Babies R Us.  I am so glad that I figured out an easier, faster way to get the babies out of the car and in the door to places.  We'll probably keep the red one for neighborhood walks.  I assembled it yesterday and it looks great!  Can't wait to put it to use when we see the Easter Bunny next week!
  
Spring Has Sprung...
Plants change so much in just a few short weeks.  Check out the comparison of the front yard tree:


March 1




March 15

March 30

Cam is Beautiful...
This girl napped for 3 HOURS today!  Since she was so rested we decided to have a little fun.  I found a super cute romper in her closet and thought that it matched the spring colors outside.  I couldn't help but play "photographer" because it was the perfect opportunity!  Cam has such an amazing smile when you capture it at the perfect moment!  Here are my favorites:




Happy Weekend! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment