The Action Today

This child still loves her pillow!  I guess she won't be outgrowing it anytime soon.

Levi found his buddy hanging out in her crate.  I put her there to get out of the photos but she still managed to get her photo taken.

Levi eventually said good-bye and joined the other humans...

He loves the flip-book part.  There is one like it on his Jumperoo and Exersaucer at home.  So, he's mastered the technique.

I put Cam over the pillow for tummy time.  It's actually an exercise to help strengthen the head and neck.  She loves it!

Cam likes to just hang out and use her feet!  She might be a soccer star someday.

...or a model ;)

The cute couple discussing the events of the morning.

Lindley told me that she needed eggs to make dinner tonight.  So we walked down the street to 7-11.  I had to get myself a little treat too! (can you tell I have a sweet tooth?!)






0 comments:

Post a Comment