I love them because...

Here are the most special qualities about Cam and Levi today!

Cameron Elizabeth
  • thinks using hand sanitizer is funny
  • flirts each time Levi crawls towards her
  • can roll around from front to back
  • loves to play with balls
  • makes new sounds everyday
  • is always willing to grab at and try new things (esp. toys and food)
  • loves rides in the stroller
  • likes to grasp onto things with her feet
  • loves lunchtime
  • her eyes light up when I sing to her
  • loves social situations
  • can bang things together

and my all time favorite thing about her...
  • her smile covers half of her face!


Levi Price
  • laughs at Elmo and Grover
  • is always trying to "figure it out"
  • loves forward rolls, backward rolls, wheelbarrows, and hanging upside down
  • is crawling over and underneath things
  • likes to watch me dance
  • is babbling sounds like "mom" and mimicking sounds and movements
  • will play for hours if I let him!
  • studies new toys and people
  • loves remote controls, paper, straps, plastic bottles, cords, and keys (yikes)!
  • is learning to throw
  • will follow me around the house
  • has many facial expressions and tickle spots

and my all time favorite thing about him...
  • his ability to entertain and laugh at himself!


0 comments:

Post a Comment