Wonderful Wednesday

Today was so much fun!  We watched Sesame Street, had some GREAT naps, ate and played a lot!  It's worth all the running around to keep up with these two.  They definitely keep me on my toes - especially now that Levi can crawl and Cam is enjoying her ability to sit up.  

That's right folks - we are already Big Bird (and Elmo) fans!  We all love the big screen!  And I know what you're thinking -  I'll scoot them back next time!

This child never ceases to amaze me.  During Cam's AM nap Levi decided to practice his crawling skills.  He meandered across the living room towards the back windows.  Perhaps he wanted to take a dip in the Herrings' swimming pool. And what is a Levi photo without Nixie participating in the action?!  They have beautiful wall-to-ceiling windows.  Cam and Levi will learn the value of depth perception very soon.  :)  I tried to get creative and use Nixie to experiment with the camera's auto-focus. 




This week I noticed something pretty cool.  When I enter Cam's room after waking from her naps, she smiles and giggles at me!  I think she's happy to know that Levi and I are waiting for her to play!  So today I snapped a photo of her sweet smile.  The camera flash usually makes her blink so I put took it out this time.  Too bad you see the shadows from her crib...

Each day I set up a Bumbo Chair on the counter so there's always an audience when I work in the kitchen.  Cam is seen with her flirtatious smile - she sees a bottle in her VERY near future!

Cam jumped and bounced in this thing for over half an hour!  She just LAUGHS when I push her like a swing.  I couldn't resist posting that first pic of her munching on the side.  She's teething so everything is definitely in the mouth!  I love watching her long, lean legs work.  We went barefoot today to use that all-important tactile sense!



 Levi says "Outta-my-way!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment