Photo Fun & BBB Craziness

I really think Cam and Levi miss each other because when Monday gets here they are so wound up and happy!  The last time that we were all together was Thursday so it had been over 3 days - longer than the norm of 2.  Cam spent the weekend in Amarillo and Levi was in Fort Worth - both for family getaways.  Levi came back with a tiger bodysuit from the zoo (after several attempts by Mommy begging Dad to buy it for him)!  The front is embroidered with the words "Fort Worth Zoo."  Unfortunately I couldn't get the boy to sit still long enough to take a full body shot.  :)  After bringing the bodysuit home I noticed a little "tail" in the back.  How cute is that?!
Look closely - you can see my top teeth!

Now you can't!


Cam's photographer last weekend was right - she CAN take great photos!

Headshot - Hello!!

Cam says "it's been a long weekend without you!"


Photoshop the background out and she's jumping!

Eat your heart out, boys!

Yes, I admit it - Buy Buy Baby is one of my favorite stores.  So this morning we piled into the car to visit.  Every time I go in here it's like a new adventure.  I can't get over how much stuff they make for little ones.  As adults we always say "they didn't have that stuff when we were babies.  We turned out ok."  Dang!  I mean it really is overwhelming.  I hate to think that I'll be back to this store soon for a new car seat (Eeeck)!  Plus the two needed their dose of Vitamin D today.


So the real reason we went to BBB today:  I am WAY behind in the childproofing department so the project begins now!  There is so much stuff on "baby safety" it's unreal!  I mean, do you really need a toilet lock?  How about closing the door or I don't know - watching them while they're in there?!  And those metal play yard gates?  Priced at $150.00!  Off to baby consignment stores and Craigslist I go!  There is so much safety stuff that even the people working there can't tell you if they have it.  I asked for help on cord covers and the clerk couldn't find any in store or online.  So I did a second search and spotted one!  I picked up a few other things for doors and sharp corners.  The store accepts returns even after opening the package and trying it out.  Levi has already bumped his head pretty hard so I'm in the first-timemommyparanoid mode.  And with Cam crawling soon you can never be too safe, right?  


Stay tuned for more excursions outside the house. :)
Cam loves the other passenger in the car and cart!

Levi hopes this isn't a trip to Wal-Mart.

About 5 different brands carry outlet covers!  Come on!!

Babies are safe just thinking about this wall of STUFF.

0 comments:

Post a Comment