Post-St. Patty's Day & Other Fun Stuff

The house cleaner comes twice a month so this morning I bugged her to take a photo.  Since Nixie loves to get her photo taken I invited her to join us.  :)

Lindley made my absolute favorite thing - chocolate chip cookies!  I have never had a boss be so sweet to me!  This might be a "little thing" to most but the it means a lot that she thinks of me, and makes the effort to make me sweet treats.  I am hoping to make them last all week.  Thank you Lindley!

Saturday was St. Patrick's Day.  Lindley and I  posted Facebook pics of our little ones wearing their "Kiss Me I'm Irish" shirts.  So I couldn't resist taking some of them together.  Both families have Irish in them so I thought this would be appropriate.  They would kiss each other if they could!  Levi is admiring Cam's bracelet, given by Lindsay, a family friend. Cameron of course loves the attention!



Cameron borrowed a pair of Levi's leg warmers so they could coordinate.

Levi pulled up for the first time today!  Does it count if the object is only a few inches tall?!  He looked back at me and was so proud of himself!  I wish I had my camera handy.  He's progressing SO fast I can't believe it!

He loves to wander into the "mud room."  I think he enjoys the sunlight through the sliding glass door.  Today he discovered a decorative mirror leaning against the wall.  He thought it was quite amusing crawling into himself!  I took a picture of the mirror - that's him looking at his reflection.

Why is that camera always in my face?

Cam and I sat on the front porch for lunchtime today.  She loves to eat and play outside, so why not combine the two?!  She is so happy to have her main course (apples), water from her personalized cup, and a mum-mum for dessert!  Who wouldn't love that?


Another fun day at the Herring House.  You can't have a better "co-worker" than your firstborn!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment