Mats!

Today I brought over a super-sized panel/gymnastics mat.  It was given to me by The Little Gym.  This thing is great!  I used it for Levi when he was learning to crawl so I thought Cam could put it to good use, too.  On warm days we'll be using it on the front porch for tumbling and bubble time.  I'm excited for the chance to teach these babies some exercises!

  Kisses from Nixie

Levi can already balance on one arm.  Pretty impressive!

Cameron had a blast on her play mat today.  She rolled over a few times and has figured out how to twist and turn!  Speaking of twisting, she is doing that a lot during naps lately.  Today I found her completely sideways. The other day Lindley told me that she was slept overnight on her back.  Pretty soon she'll tell us how she wants to sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment