Play Date with Drake

I scheduled a play date with my friend Lavinia and her 7 month old son, Drake.  We originally planned for Haggard Park, but due to the recent rain, we moved it to Willow Bend Mall.  We ate lunch in the food court, then walked over to the play area.  Shortly after arriving to play, the security guard asked everyone to step out for their routine cleaning.  So we moved everyone to a a lounging area nearby.  

They enjoyed each other just the same.  Cam and Drake really hit it off!  She might have two boyfriends now.  :)



Levi didn't seem too jealous as he stayed busy exploring on his own.  He would crawl several yards away, stop, and look back with his mischievous grin.   


Then he'd come return to me, and do it all over again.  He enjoyed inventing this game for himself.  I managed to sit him down with the others for a brief moment:

After the 30-minute clean, we were allowed to re-enter the area.  Levi had a blast on the climbing structures.  I could not keep up with him!  I eventually had to carry Cam while chasing after/keeping an eye on him.

Here's Drake.  Isn't he cute?!

Have I mentioned how much Cam loves to socialize?!  The next time I'm sure she'll be all over the place.  She loved all the attention from two boys today!

One more of my sweet little man...

FInally! A good photo of the 3 of us...:)
 Looking forward to the next get-together!  Thanks Lavinia for sharing your awesome photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment