Mobile Babies

Most mornings I show up with Levi still in his P.J.'s.   And within 5 minutes of arriving he managed to find mischief.  Here is one of the end tables.  A perfect little "nook" for the adventurous type!

I am surprised at his spatial awareness.  He judges his movements pretty well and has yet to make a big tumble or even head bump (knock on wood)!  He seems to know his limits.  Well, within reason...

Cam also experiments with her mobility.  She's looking at me as I cheer her on to crawl towards me.  Not today, she says; but soon.  VERY soon!

Today she rolled across two rooms of the house: the living room and her room.  And I mean all the way across.  Levi was never a roller so it's so fun to watch her go!  She actually started here (in front of the love seat), and rolled all the way to the t.v. behind her.  She's great at her spatial awareness, too!

Today I attached the legs to the musical table so that they could play together.  As you can see, Cam loves her audience!  And it's cute to watch her laugh at Levi when he's crawling at her feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment