Baby Pool!

Since we decided that using B & L's in-ground pool is risky with two babies:one adult, we found a safe alternative.  What else but a cute little baby pool?!  We used it today for the first time, and OMG it was SO much fun!  It took some time getting them ready (swimsuits, suncreen, swim diapers, and swim hat X2, plus myself), but we pulled it off and it was well worth it!  The pool was the perfect size for the 3 of us, and well worth the $8 investment at Wal-Mart.  Thanks B for inflating, filling it up, and adding chlorine for us!  

I mean, who doesn't LOVE a face like this?

Cam smiled, laughed, and talked the entire time.  She slipped once or twice, but kept on playing as if nothing happened.  She was so relaxed, and LOVES the water!

I have two Water Babies on my hands for sure!

I have never seen a Texas Tech garment look so CUTE!  This swimsuit on Cam is precious.  I had so much fun getting it on her.  When else can I dress up a girl for the water?

When Levi wasn't splashing himself, he was crawling around and eventually figured out how to pull up.  He never slipped which proves how strong he really is.  I am so proud of his independence and endurance.  


This was a great way for all of us to get some Vitamin D.  And, a successful attempt at wearing them both out for a good night's sleep.  :)

Levi studying and looking around.  He observes it all...

Nixie standing guard.  She was nervous for us, but enjoyed the entertainment. 
Here's to many more "splash sessions!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment