Lunch at Chuy's!

Lindley and I planned a time for the two families to meet.  We had to organize our schedules 3 weeks in advance, and the wait was well worth it!  I really wanted Neal to meet the family that has welcomed Levi and me into their lives.  The restaurant of choice was Chuy's.  Neal and I had never been there before and it was a real treat! 

I couldn't stop watching Cam and Levi talk and interact in their high chairs.  And, the adults got some conversing in, here and there.  :)  Even though I watch Cam full-time M-F and Levi basically 24/7, I still can't get enough of them!  Especially today - look at Cam's expression!!  She's got that open-mouth-smile-thing down!  The babies enjoyed bites of tortillas and refried beans.  I can't say this enough:  they are growing up so fast! 

Us all together.  Such a fun lunch date!

0 comments:

Post a Comment