Random

Earlier this week Levi had the WORST smelling diaper ever, thanks to some blackened chicken.  The smell lingered in Cameron's room so I used some air freshener.  Most households carry the normal Lysol spray, but not this family!  They have pretty interesting taste in spray so I just HAD to blog about it!  It's called Trap-A-Crap..it still makes me laugh!


Genuine "Trap-A-Crap" by Poo-Pourri


The front of the spray reads:
Before you go spray that takes odor away!!
Made with essential oils!
It works - guaranteed!
Up to 125 uses


On the back:
Trap-A-Crap by Poo-Pourri is a biodegradable and SAFE to use odor trapper for any crapper.  Unlike ordinary bathroom stink masking agents, the SECRET blend of essential odors effectively traps the odors before they even begin!  The powerful odor eliminating oils create a film on the surface of the toilet water, "trapping" any potential odor and leaving the can completely odor free!  Experience only a fresh clean scent every time nature calls.  UP TO 125 USES!


So are they saying that the 126th use does not Trap the Crap?!  Maybe I'll write my hypothesis and conduct a study...HA!


...OMG, I just Googled where I can buy this stuff for a future gag gift, and I came across this YouTube Video! 
Disclaimer:  must have a crude sense of humor to watch!



Read more info on this hilarious stuff and buy it here!


And...one more story.  However this one isn't quite as entertaining as the Trap A Crap!


Yesterday I read this book to the babies:
I heard of most of the nursery rhymes before, but one in particular caught my eye.  Have you ever read the story of Goosey, Goosey Gander?  It's very odd to say the least! 


It goes like this...


Goosey, Goosey, Gander
Whither shall I wander?
Upstairs and downstairs,
And in my lady's chamber.


There I met an old man,
Who wouldn't say his prayers,
I took him by the left leg,
And threw him down the stairs.


WOW!  What kind of sick person thought of this nursery rhyme?  I mean is that the reason some people don't "like" Christians?  (I tend to over-analyze but I am joking here).  Granted, there aren't many words that rhyme with "prayers" but STILL!  That's pretty violent!  If they are going to put rhymes like this in here, at least have one of those parental warning logos printed on the cover!  That one was crazy to read to a 7 and almost 9-month old!


Are there any other sick, twisted nursery rhymes out there?!  If so PLEASE let me know!  

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I was thinking the same thing when I read a nursery rhyme book to Brady and Bailey. I always skip this nursery rhyme because I find it very odd :)

  2. Jennifer S. said...

    Rock-a-Bye Baby

    Rock-a-bye baby, in the treetop
    When the wind blows, the cradle will rock
    When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall
    *And down will come baby, cradle and all*

Post a Comment