Slow Down You Two!

It didn't take long for Levi to figure out how to pull up to his feet! In less than 45 days he went from scooting backwards to standing with assistance.  I can't believe it!  I am not ready for this little guy to start walking, but it won't matter because he'll be ready very, VERY soon!  And did I mention he has 6 teeth?  6!!!  Craziness!  Levi, I know it's not in your nature, but slow down son!
He's wears a size 18 month.  Why do I even bother buying clothes?!

And he has the most amazing sense of humor!

Cam has been busy, too!  She can rock on all 4's like the best of them, says "Mama and Dada,"  talks up a STORM, and just got her very first tooth!  As I was changing her this morning she had the TIME OF HER LIFE getting low, stretching up, and rocking!  She is SO proud of herself!  Mommy, Daddy, and Juli are proud of her too!  She gets to see her Grammy and Pop this weekend so y'all get ready for a SHOW!
DOWN...

UP...

AND ROCKING IT!

1 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned that you are an awesome nanny?!?! Cam's parents are truly lucky to have you in their lives to take care of their sweet little girl.

Post a Comment