New!

It's been awhile since the last post...sorry!  Cam and Levi have grown so much in such a short while.  Here's what they're doing lately:

Cam:
Talking MORE!
Experimenting with the different sounds her voice can make
Lifting her legs in the air when she's in the rocker
Moving her body back and forth in the Exersaucer
Rolling over from front to back
Playing more with Nixie
Conversing with Levi
Higher awareness of her surroundings

Levi:
LOVES to play peek-a-boo
Starting to eat Oatmeal-flavored cereal
Getting up on all 4's and rocking
Bringing objects and toys to himself
Showing off in the doorway jumper
Talking during walks
Sticking out his tongue
Taking longer naps



Photos from yesterday...

Sharing Levi's Moose Toy

"Aerial" View

Fun with the Exersaucer and Jumper.  They are conversing with each other. :)

 Nixie looks on...

 A little "cause and effect" lesson...

 This boy LOVES to jump!

The Classic Cam Smile!

The weather was beautiful early Monday afternoon.  I gave Cam her noon bottle on the front porch.  It was so nice that we decided to stay out a little longer.  I brought out the portable swing and she fell asleep, but had to bring her inside since the sun was beating down on her.  Levi was enjoying a long afternoon nap inside.  Gave me a wonderful break!  :)  Here she is soaking it up!


I usually take the babies for a walk at around 3:30.  By then their schedules mesh and we're ready to wind down the day.  I thought it was still sunny outside so I found a sun hat for Cam.  I got a shot of her gorgeous smile and we were headed out.  After the first few moments of our walk the wind blew and I realized the babies needed more layers.  So we turned right back around, put on hats and blankets and we were out the door again.  We all love our walks!

Silly Juli, this sun hat is already too small for me!

Love this look!

Levi likes to observe his surroundings so it takes him awhile to fall asleep.  The walks are no exception.  Cameron is staying awake longer, too.  But by the time we were back, they were both OUT!  Bless them both!
Synchronized Sleepers





2 comments:

  1. Melissa said...

    Oh Juli! I'm so glad you are blogging about these two beautiful babies! Not only for Lin so see what Cameron is up to, but to also keep the family up to speed! I love reading your posts! You are doing such a great job and it warms my heart knowing my niece is loved by you!

  2. Juli Holden said...

    How sweet, Melissa! Thank you! I really enjoy caring for her. :)

Post a Comment